About Me

My photo
My name is Jordan King. I am a student at New Start High School and I am on this site for my photography class.
"You fail when you fall, You dont fail when you get back up and try agian."

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Third Class October 4th

    This day was the second worst and boring day because we were learning about the light room program. I already knew most of it because during the time when Zorn was helping other students I was messing with light room to kill time in the first class. 

     I had to sit there for 3 hours while the teacher was explaining how to use the contrast,fill light,saturation and the cloning tool. Then we got to print!!! That was pretty exciting. We only had  enough time to do one I decided to print a picture of a candy machine that I took. I honestly think that it came out great. That day I felt very accomplished.


      I will admit that my print was slightly "noisy" but I told myself that I would work on that next class.

No comments:

Post a Comment