About Me

My photo
My name is Jordan King. I am a student at New Start High School and I am on this site for my photography class.
"You fail when you fall, You dont fail when you get back up and try agian."

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Class Six 10/13/10

       In this class we had to discuss more about out theme witch is Poverty/Royalty. Our photos should be based around poor and upper class people. When we picked these theme a week ago we all thought it would be easy but over time we all realized how difficult it really is.

      I decided to look up the definition of poverty because I have no interest royalty. The meaning of poverty is: lack of human needs. I think poverty is great because it shows a lot more of a story and makes a person stronger.

       Our class discussion went pretty well everyone had some good input and we made a list of ideas for pictures, I suggested a idea that I am planning doing and that is to dress up someone in upper class clothing and put them in a poverty setting. Zorn (my teacher, if you didn't already know) asked us to have photos of our theme by the next class.

      For the rest of the day we were free to just make prints and work on our photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment