About Me

My photo
My name is Jordan King. I am a student at New Start High School and I am on this site for my photography class.
"You fail when you fall, You dont fail when you get back up and try agian."

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The second class september 29th

      Well, the second class was a long and boring one. Zorn came in and first thing he asked was how was our Tuesday with our cameras. Everyone seemed to have problems except me and one other person, so for half an hour he helped all the other students with their camera trouble and I looked at other students work on my computer while I waited.

      When Zorn finished helping everyone he lead us through how to personalize a calibration. We had to find the gray in every setting. That day I learned that I am very color blind!!! Every gray I picked had a hint of purple to it. Every time Zorn passed my computer I was told to re-do it, so an hour later I finally got a gray after one of our mentors, Jason helped me with it.

       That took are whole class the whole 3 three hours so that is what we did all day. It was very boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment