About Me

My photo
My name is Jordan King. I am a student at New Start High School and I am on this site for my photography class.
"You fail when you fall, You dont fail when you get back up and try agian."

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Class Eight 10/20/10

             We took a field trip to The Henery Art Gallery. Honestly I thought it sucked. It made me disappointed in artists. I cant believe what is considered art now. I saw an art piece that was just a photograph on the floor with a rock on it. I was in disbelief and shock that something like that was considered art. It was terrible, there was no real creativity. But then again that's just my opinion. I mean other people might thin its great. I just saw no effort in it.

             There wasn't any art at all that I liked.

That's all we did that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment