About Me

My photo
My name is Jordan King. I am a student at New Start High School and I am on this site for my photography class.
"You fail when you fall, You dont fail when you get back up and try agian."

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Class Nine 10/25/10

             Our homework that was due this day was our abstract assignment. I thought this was difficult at first but when I started on it everything just started working and I started getting the hang of it and came out with some pretty cool shots. What I love about abstract photos is if you make them good enough people will be forever trying to figure out what it is. 

             We were told to edit and print a photo from our abstract assignment and have a print ready by 4:30pm and be ready for a mini class critique. I decided to work on one that I took of some telephone wires but in the photo all you see is a blue sky and to the right side you see some vertical black stripes that are perfectly straight. It was a very unbalanced photo and I thought it related to Royalty/Poverty because those are very unbalanced worlds.

            I worked my hardest on this photo and made it flawless, I did some masking and sharping. Then made the color blue more vibrant and framed it. During the critique it got nothing but positive feedback. So I could easily say I rocked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment