About Me

My photo
My name is Jordan King. I am a student at New Start High School and I am on this site for my photography class.
"You fail when you fall, You dont fail when you get back up and try agian."

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Class Four October 6th

               This week our homework was to focus on a item and give it personality. I took a picture of quite a few objects. I took so many photos that my memory card was completely full. Zorn was pretty happy with me but anyways that day we had our first critique. I have done critiques before so I knew the drill. It was a small critique though. It was only our class

     A critique is when you talk as a group about why you like or dislike that persons photo. You give good advice and feedback.

           We had about an hour to edit and print a photo for our class critique. I decided to print this amazing picture of my friend Keva by the sunset. It came out amazing but the sky was still pretty "noisy" so Zorn helped me understand how to fix it. There all these tools called sharping and masking and they work so well!
      
          The critique went well and my photo was a hit. I felt great about myself.

1 comment:

  1. What do you mean by "noisy"? I think you should show me how to use the masks-I've never really used them!

    ReplyDelete