About Me

My photo
My name is Jordan King. I am a student at New Start High School and I am on this site for my photography class.
"You fail when you fall, You dont fail when you get back up and try agian."

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Class Ten 10/27/10

       We went on another field trip to Pioneer Square. It was a long and boring bus ride then when we got there I wanted to scream at one of the mentors because he started suggesting terrible things to shot, like the City Hall. I was like "really?" I thought it was ridiculous. So I drug my feet and took pictures oh whatever the heck I wanted to just to annoy the mentors.

        But during that I got some awesome photos..until I got lost with the most air headed mentor. I was happy when I got to the water front thought because water tends to calm me and Zorn stuck by my side and we had a great conversation. He taught me how to slow down my shutter speed so I can capture movement better. Then he started sneaking around me and taking pictures of me when I was off in my own world. But I'm not even going to lie, They came out great.

      Then we went to a coffee shop to have a snack. It was yummy.
So that day was alright. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment